Join in and help support a child in need by providing them with the tools they need to be successful in school.
The FBICAAA has chosen to do a "backpack drive" as one of their many charitable acts. The recipient will be students attending Reynolds Middle School in Fairview, Oregon.
Backpacks and supplies will be collected over the next seven months. The goal is to collect and stuff at least 50 backpacks with the supplies listed.
- You can donate a backpack complete with supplies listed or you can donate individual supplies. Either way, your contribution will be very much appreciated.
- You can mail, drop off item/s at FBI office, or make arrangements to meet Antonia and she will pick up. Other options for delivery locations are in the works.
Supply List (for each backpack):
- One 3" 3-ring binder (NO VELCRO OR ZIPPERS)
- College-ruled notebook paper
- One set subject dividers
- Four spiral notebooks
- One package 3" x 5" lined index cards
- One nylon (NOT PLASTIC) pencil pouch with metal rings
- One box #2 pencils (If mechanical pencils are preferred, bring extra lead.)
- One box colored pencils
- One self-contained pencil sharpener
- One Pink Pearl eraser or 2 pencil top erasers
- Ballpoint pens (black or blue; minimum of 3)
- One set highlighters, multi colors
- Two glue sticks
- One pair scissors
- One 12" ruler
- One flash drive
- Sharpies & permanent markers are not allowed.